Wednesday, August 7, 2024

A long lost note

Found this somewhere in my writing today.


Hi there. How are you? Hope you’re doing good. 

I am doing okay. It’s just some day I feel like I can’t wait to meet you and be in love.
I have learnt to celebrate my strength and focus on my worth.
But I am just a human. I have to admit that I long for you.
I long for your gaze. I long for your touch. I long for a nice prayer time with you,
and good discussions about our religion.
I am trying my best to make myself worthy of you.
I hope you’re worth the wait too.
Whoever you are, may Allah bless and ease you in your affairs now.
I am waiting for the day when Allah’s decree finally let us meet,
And I get to have everything I’ve been wanting for so long
In a halal and dignified way. 

Ya Allah ease this path for me. 

11:12pm
110524



Let's take a long deep breath. 
It's okay. New school starts next week.
Thank you Allah for a great loving family, stable career and study, great friends. 

الحد لله




No comments:

Hidup ini adalah keyakinan dan PERJUANGAN.. dan PERJUANGAN mukmin yg sejati tidak akan berhenti kecuali kedua tapak kakinya, TELAH MENGINJAK KE PINTU SYURGA...

-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal-