Friday, April 15, 2011

those days

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

I still remember the first day I came to Maahad as a form 1 student. The hall which is full of immature kids who were just finished their primary school life. A week of orientation, that's the first phase of our tarbiyyah and da'wah. I still remember the day I entered 1 Osman, the middle class. We played and studied till the last day of school. And I still remember what Faridah said:
"Tahun depan kita 2 Osman sama-sama tau!"

I still remember the first day of 2009. How much I hate the first class. Fate was stated that as time flow, I started to love this class. Too much. My dear Ain Natasha, Syaza Izzati and Syaima'. I still remember the day we had a walk outside the class without 'pas keluar kelas' as the teacher is not in. The day we discussed to create 'seloka 2 Abu Bakar' with the end written 'Iz.Ta.Sya.Ha'
Honestly, I love and miss this class too much. I still remember the words of that teacher during the last day of assembly that made us too happy to have the same classmates next year:
"There will be no streaming for 2010,"

I still remember the day Syaima' text me and told about the class streaming. How I was totally downed to hear the hurting news. I really thought that 3 Ali will be a very (!!!) class but on first day I entered, all I met were just nice classmates. The days walked but I still can't do my best, figuring why should I be threw away from ABK. But dear Izzati Amran held my hand and said:
"Kita berjaya sama-sama nanti,"
I still remember the day we entered the hall for a great battle of Penilaian Menengah Rendah. And also two months later, on 23rd December. The result-announcement day.
The last day I stepped Maahad as a form 3 student.

Those were the days, I learnt about tarbiyyah, friendship and love. Time runs too fast. Even till now I am still trying to accept that I am a form 4 student, and next year will be the last year of my secondary school life...



wassalam,
Musirrah.


No comments:

Hidup ini adalah keyakinan dan PERJUANGAN.. dan PERJUANGAN mukmin yg sejati tidak akan berhenti kecuali kedua tapak kakinya, TELAH MENGINJAK KE PINTU SYURGA...

-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal-