Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Miss Movin' On

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


I'm breaking down
Gonna start from scratch 
Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch
My lips are saying goodbye
My eyes are finally dry

I'm not the way that I used to be
I took the record of repeat
It killed me but I survived
And now I'm coming alive

Everything is changing and I never wanna go back to the way it was
I'm finding who I am from here on out is gonna be enough
Is gonna be enough

I'll never be that girl again
No oh oh

My innocence is wearing thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me

Miss Movin' On
Oh oh oh

Yeah, I'm movin' on.

Fifth Harmony - Miss Movin' On



Cool song :)
Wassalam. Musirrah.

No comments:

Hidup ini adalah keyakinan dan PERJUANGAN.. dan PERJUANGAN mukmin yg sejati tidak akan berhenti kecuali kedua tapak kakinya, TELAH MENGINJAK KE PINTU SYURGA...

-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal-