Saturday, May 15, 2010

I like number five.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

I was born on 15/5/95, 4.05pm in the evening, and today I am 15 years old. Everything was five this year.
Thanks ummi and abuya for all the treats.. I'm not as confident as both of you but i will try my best.
I've nothing to be proud of.. just a beautiful unique name that you gave; "Light of jihad"
I will try my best to make both of you proud of me. Thanks for taking care of me. For 15 years...

Thanks Allah for allowing me to still alive.. I'm not a good slave but i'll try my best.
Forgive me for all my sins.. I'm a sinful slave.. Forgive me o Allah.. I want to be close to You..

Keep us close to You.. until the end of time...~



till then, Musirrah.
15/5/2010


 

No comments:

Hidup ini adalah keyakinan dan PERJUANGAN.. dan PERJUANGAN mukmin yg sejati tidak akan berhenti kecuali kedua tapak kakinya, TELAH MENGINJAK KE PINTU SYURGA...

-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal-