Thursday, May 31, 2018

being me. #unpublishedDraft

Bismillah.

Everytime I meet a person that amaze me so much, I will wonder if there's someone else who feels amaze at me the same way.

My God. I'm too busy worrying about how precious I am to people. I'm too busy handling my fears of not getting accepted. Do my appearance amaze people? Is there anyone ever existed who have been wishing to become like me?

Everytime I think I miss a memory with a person, I'd wonder if they feel the same.

I think too much. I take little things too deep.

"Just when you start getting used to something, it begins to change,"













































Draft: 12/6/2016


No comments:

Hidup ini adalah keyakinan dan PERJUANGAN.. dan PERJUANGAN mukmin yg sejati tidak akan berhenti kecuali kedua tapak kakinya, TELAH MENGINJAK KE PINTU SYURGA...

-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal-