Thursday, September 2, 2010

don't worry; it's just a dream.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

knowing that... the grade for pmr trial had been changed.. only Allah knows how i feel..
this is reallyreallyreally,,, a great test for me,, and my friends.. i just wish these are all a dream.
please tell me it's just a dream..
yes i know.. life is always a dream. death is the real starting of the real life
Allah will never ask me how was my trial result..
cheer up dear myself, Allah promises He'll always be there,, 
He does not give u wht u desire, but what u deserve.

just struggle for the real pmr;; one more month to go.. let the bygones be bygones
don't worry dear myself; it's just a dream.
it's always a dream.

wassalam



No comments:

Hidup ini adalah keyakinan dan PERJUANGAN.. dan PERJUANGAN mukmin yg sejati tidak akan berhenti kecuali kedua tapak kakinya, TELAH MENGINJAK KE PINTU SYURGA...

-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal-