Friday, September 9, 2011

Eid 1432H

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah, Eid is very exiting this year. Though getting holiday for only one week. First day of eid, we went to visit my brother's friends at Melaka. Nearly afternoon, we made a final decision to visit my grandmother! A ten-years-since-last-meeting grandmother. The first and the last year I meet her was ten years ago, when I was still a little girl. We call her "Ameecee" that means grandmother in Malayalam. A non-planned plan.


 brother a.k.a driver of the house

 JOHOR, here we come :D

 Cousins and aunty and uncle

Brother and them 

So then, my Aunty Joppy married a chinese man, Uncle Peter. Uncle Tom married a chinese woman. And my mother married my father, a Malay. What do you think? A Family of 1 Malaysia :)
Then the third day of Eid, we went to visit families in Kedah and was back here on Sunday. The next day was schooling day and I did not finished any of my homework yet oh my God.
That's the story of my Eid. Wishing you a nice Syawal. Minal Aidin wal Faizin, barakallahu fikum :)


till then, wassalam
Musirrah



No comments:

Hidup ini adalah keyakinan dan PERJUANGAN.. dan PERJUANGAN mukmin yg sejati tidak akan berhenti kecuali kedua tapak kakinya, TELAH MENGINJAK KE PINTU SYURGA...

-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal-