Sunday, November 27, 2011

The past leads to better future :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah, here goes the whisper of 1 Muharram 1433Hijriyyah. An infinity great thankful to The Almighty Allah for giving us chance to live till this seconds. It is oxygen I am using to breath, dear Allah. I need it, but since the oxygen is Yours, I need You more.

Let's hope everything will be better than before. Time runs too fast (I have been saying this for thousands).
There are too many things happened in a sudden and unpredictable. With a blinking of the eyes, suddenly
A YEAR had passed, too quick. Many things I've went through lead me to maturity. There are moments that

 happy, curious, suspense, embarrassing, fearful, overjoyed, hurting  

I believe, the past always give us ideas on how to perform for better future. Allah fated everything for reasons. Sometimes we'll never have the chance to know what are the reasons. However, having faith that Allah's plan is always the best, is enough for a Muslim to smile in turbulence :)

"Verily, along with every hardship is relieve," [Al-Insyirah, 5]

Without including my SPM year, I have around five more years to.... get married? forget it for now... to end my studies ! I mean until my first degree.. in Jordan InsyaAllah. Ameen ! How about second degree? Becoming a freelance preacher or a novelist/writer will need a big trust from society. If having MA is the only way of gaining more knowledge as well as society's trust, I will consider it. But then, I better get ready for my SPM first, lol.

  So whatever it is,  HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 1433 HIJRIYYAH to all my fans !  
(bajet dah jadi terkenal )



Wassalam, Musirrah.


.

1 comment:

lightoftranquility said...

nice design...boleh akk tempah juga...if akk nak adk editkan gmbr blh? bayaran mcm mna?

Hidup ini adalah keyakinan dan PERJUANGAN.. dan PERJUANGAN mukmin yg sejati tidak akan berhenti kecuali kedua tapak kakinya, TELAH MENGINJAK KE PINTU SYURGA...

-Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal-